Influence and Importance of Cinema on the Lifestyle of Educated Youth: A study on University Students of Bangladesh

alexssimolss

Influence and Importance of Cinema on the Lifestyle of Educated Youth: A study on University Students of Bangladesh

Post by alexssimolss » Fri Aug 19, 2022 2:39 am

Cinema is the most complex and powerful art form in the present world. It can help us to better
understand our own lives, the lives of those around us and even how our society and culture operate. They can
shed light on political and spiritual matters too and can provide catharsis and perspective and may open our
eyes to new ways of thinking, feeling and pursuing our lives. Bangladesh has got a rich tradition of cinema,
though present condition is not so appreciable. University students are the most important part for the future of
Bangladesh. In all the important stages of our history students played a vital role. Even in the emergence of
Bangladesh students had the most aggressive involvement .Our students were always aware about the society,
it’s people, our culture. In the present world of globalization everything is getting available, easier and close in
contact. Cultural exchange were never fast before as it is right now. Technology, cultural phenomena, ethical
views are changing not in every day, but in every second now. In this context i started my research on the
relation of film and university students of Bangladesh. For different causes students don’t go to cinema halls to
watch Bengali movie, they watch it in computer now and for the technology like television and internet they are
coming on the close contact of foreign(like Indian and western ) ethics, rituals and culture, which certainly has
some impact on them. Conducting research on several public and private universities it’s clear that this
influence has both negative as well as positive side. Students are conscious about their cultural diffusion and
interchange. By analysing the trend, attitude, lifestyle and outlook about life of the university students it could
be said that there is a certain influence o f films on university students of Bangladesh

johnmarker

Re: Influence and Importance of Cinema on the Lifestyle of Educated Youth: A study on University Students of Bangladesh

Post by johnmarker » Fri Aug 19, 2022 11:13 am

What do you typically do during this challenging epidemic season? Smash Karts is a very excellent game that I just discovered to keep you occupied throughout the cold weather months. Join me now. five nights at freddy's

berotoos

Re: Influence and Importance of Cinema on the Lifestyle of Educated Youth: A study on University Students of Bangladesh

Post by berotoos » Sat Aug 20, 2022 12:55 am

Nowadays films occupy a significant portion of the media products consumed by people. At the same time, the question of the effectiveness of films’ impact remains an open question in psychological science. I think they do. When we feel sad, we turn to comedy and feel relaxed. When we have no partner, we can watch sex videos and feels satisfied. They impact our life for sure.