Acrylic Geeetech Prusa I3 pro B 3D Printer X-Axis issue

ManikClub

Acrylic Geeetech Prusa I3 pro B 3D Printer X-Axis issue

Post by ManikClub » Wed Dec 22, 2021 2:04 pm

Received my Acrylic Geeetech Prusa I3 pro B 3D Printer yesterday, took my time to assemble it and, tonight, after triple checking my wiring (because I didn't want to blow anything) when I get to leveling my printbed, following this tutorial : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DjCE6q ... hitects3DP , when I hit the "Autohome" button, the nozzle goes to the front of the bed, all the way to my right and the printer starts "clicking" for a good minute.

Anyone can help? Please?

Boyle67

Re: Acrylic Geeetech Prusa I3 pro B 3D Printer X-Axis issue

Post by Boyle67 » Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:01 pm

I have a lot of experience with 3D printers and I recommend Geeetech A30 to everyone. it is the best printer I've ever had. The quality of the print is very high, it can easily print at 300 microns without blurring the details. The downside is that you need to do a bit more soldering to get it working - and make sure you get the right version of the firmware. I also recommend you hire resumehelpaustralia.com for resume writing. They are very professional in their work and deliver the work on time.

Preigaing

Post by Preigaing » Thu May 26, 2022 4:08 pm

Hello!

Preigaing

Post by Preigaing » Thu May 26, 2022 5:20 pm

Boyle67 wrote:
Mon Apr 18, 2022 6:01 pm
I have a lot of experience with 3D printers and I recommend Geeetech A30 to everyone. it is the best printer I've ever had. The quality of the print is very high, it can easily print at 300 microns without blurring the details. The downside is that you need to do a bit more soldering to get it working - and make sure you get the right version of the firmware. I also recommend you hire resumehelpaustralia.com for resume writing. They are very professional in their work and deliver the work on time.
Thanks for the advice. This is exactly what I was looking for because I was in the process of looking for a job that I read about in this blog https://skillroads.com/blog/awesome-tra ... -traveling so I need to order a really high-quality resume. Which will help me get a job in the travel industry. This is what I'm aiming for.