HOTEND BUDAS 2.0 ABSOLUTELY DEFORMED!!!

mmusicoc

HOTEND BUDAS 2.0 ABSOLUTELY DEFORMED!!!

Post by mmusicoc » Thu Jul 03, 2014 2:55 pm

Dear provider:
On 25 Jan I bought you a hotend as a bidding article (ebay code 310849614232, which isn't anymore available) and a week ago was the first time I switched it on. I followed very accurately the instructions of Marlin but suddenly I noticed that the hot end was completely deformed (the head with the metal rod were both twisted and some fused ABS was passing between the rod and the TFT tube). It's obviously a factory error because I've never heard such problem and I've been working with 3D printers for 3 years.
I've taken some pictures of the deffective piece; if you provide me a direct email I could send you all the pics that demonstrate the damage. Please contact me as soon as possible. As you could see in the pictures it's impossible to fix the failure. Surely you will have to send me a new hotend, because it's a quality error. I haven't changed any of the initial parts you gave me and I'm sure 100% I have never heat the hotend over 230° which is absolutely normal.
Mario

techsupport
Site Admin

Re: HOTEND BUDAS 2.0 ABSOLUTELY DEFORMED!!!

Post by techsupport » Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Dear mmusicoc
Sorry to hear that, my email is technical@geeetech.com.
For any of your further questions please feel free to contact me again.
Best regards!
Your real trustworthy partner in China!!
Email: forum@geeetech.com

Irene

Post by Irene » Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:04 pm

Dear friend,
We have checked the pictures and read your descriptions carefully.
Firstly,I should tell you that all our products are 100% tested before shipping out.So,I can't agree with you that you said it is a factory error.
Secondly,although the transaction has passed so long,we are still on your side to help you to solve it because we are serious sellers.
If you actually use it for the first time,I have to tell you that it might be caused by transport.You know that the international shipping situation is so complicated and some deliveryman are rude to the parcles.
Anout the hotend,you can try to replace a new peek part and try to use it again.(You can see the added picture)
Any concerns.please feel free to contact us.
Best regards
Attachments
VN(FXH5BG0HU_JA76_U(I0S.jpg
VN(FXH5BG0HU_JA76_U(I0S.jpg (138.89 KiB) Viewed 10635 times

mmusicoc

Post by mmusicoc » Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:40 am

Dear Irene:
I've tried to dismount the peek and it's impossible. As probably the peek tube junction with the rod wasn't isolated, the plastic came through it and solidified inside the junction, which is deformed. As a result, I've tried to separate the peek and the rod and I can't do it without damaging the rod.
Furthermore, I can't assure that, in case I succeed in dismountig the pieces, and mounting a new peek, it would be isolated and the same problem won't come again. It's not arguable that you tested and heated the hotend because the first time you heat the nozzle it makes a white smoke, which I saw and I can testify. I don't think it's a delivery damage and I won't pay by myself a piece that I shouldn't need if it had been correctly mounted.
Please, give me a solution that isn't arranging by myself something I didn't cause. Maybe sending me just the peek, and providing me the contact of your delivery enterprise to make a claim...

Mario Musicò

Irene

Post by Irene » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:10 pm

Dear friend,
We have checked your problems again and we are sure that you only need to replace a new peek part.
You can contact our customer service for it.
Appreciate your understanding.
Best regards